[kde-freebsd] Amarok2 port

Mina R Waheeb syncer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:32:51 CEST 2009

Hi,
   If anyone interested, I have attached port for Amarok 2.1 Beta 1 [1]
including dependencies ports not included yet in the ports tree
(taglib-extras, qtscriptgenerator).
The qtscriptgenerator [2] port is quit dirty :) , it depends on almost all
the QT components. its need more work to be customizable. also taglib-extras
is branched from the amarok code base and now its standalone [3].

Now Amarok has more dependencies which will delay committing it again, and
this really bother many users or at least me :) try google and see the
result!

Cheers,
Mina R Waheeb

NB: port attached