[kde-freebsd] New Port for Testing: Amarok2

"Dorian Büttner" Dorian.Buettner at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 19:14:43 CEST 2008

> Right now Dorian Buettner is working on a new cut of the amarok2 port,
> with the latest beta they've released. Dorian, would you like to send
> over to the list what you have at this point, and maybe we can all take
> a look at it and help you fix up any remaining issues.

Kris, I believe I had nothing new apart from that what we exchaneged last time.
As my provider cut me off last week for some reason, there is actually not much progress in this issue, also my internet access at the moment is not sufficient to load up some zip.

Sorry for the moment,

Dorian
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx