[kde-freebsd] New Port for Testing: Amarok2

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:37:55 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> Great working getting 4.1 into ports! I've been wanting to add Amarok2 to
> PC-BSD 7 here for a while now, and I just finally sat down and made a port
> of it.

This port compiles and runs well for me.  One question - for the
post-configure-reinplace changes to the link.txt files...does every
single link.txt files in the source tree need to get updated?  Or are
there certain ones that don't need the change?  if they all need the
change, would something like this:

post-configure:
        ${FIND} ${WRKSRC} -type f -name link.txt | ${XARGS}
${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|-ldl||g'

be acceptable?  Or is this not a proper way of doing this?

Thanks for the effort - the new Amarok looks pretty good!
Matt