[kde-freebsd] Updated Amarok2 port - version 1.92 (beta 2)

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Mon Oct 6 18:40:45 CEST 2008

Matt schrieb:
> Hello all.
>
> Attached is an updated Amarok2 port (version 1.92, beta 2).  This
> version has been extended from previous work posted here by Kris Moore
> and Tobias Stadler.  I've renamed the port "amarok2" in anticipation
> of eventually needing to have the KDE3 and KDE4 Amarok ports in the
> ports tree concurrently.
I also believe that's a good idea, and the descr should reflect that
also (i.e. "Amrok2 is a multimedia player for KDE4").
Furthermore automated updates would lead to an update of 1.4 to 2 if in
tree which is propably not what kde3 users will appreciate.
>  The port builds cleanly for me in my
> tinderbox and runs well under my KDE 4.1.2 desktop.

Curious then, how is this working w/o embedded mysql available?