[kde-freebsd] KDE4 Porting Coordinator

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun May 18 13:48:29 CEST 2008

On Sunday 18 May 2008 12:41, David Naylor wrote:
> Who is the porting coordinator for porting kde4 to freebsd and who should
> one speak to if one has some contributions to make?

Based on "who's doing the work" those would be miwi, david johnson and lofi.
Generally posting things to this list is enough -- constructive things, that
is. Patches, etc. There's a separate cvs repo (I can never remember where it
is, I think it's documented on the freebsd.kde.org website) with KDE4 ports
experiments. Patches for the fbsd.k.o website can be sent here or to
kde-www at kde.org.

[ade]