[kde-freebsd] Compiling KDE4 with KDE3

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Fri Feb 1 07:38:45 CET 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008, Tilman Linneweh wrote:
> > The following patch is from memory any may not work correctly, but is
> > the general idea.
>
> Unfortunately there are still occurences with the wrong include order.
> At least my kdebase4 still fails after i patched those two files.

Ditto. kdebase4 is bombing out, trying to mix qt3 and qt4 includes. One
example:

/usr/local/include/qapplication.h: At global scope:
/usr/local/include/qapplication.h:456: error: invalid use of undefined type
`struct QApplication'
/usr/local/include/QtCore/qobject.h:277: error: forward declaration of `struct
QApplication'

David Johnson