[kde-freebsd] KDE 4 at LWCE

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Aug 6 21:46:18 CEST 2008

David Johnson wrote:
> I went to the LinuxWorld Expo yesterday in San Francisco. I happened to notice
> that the only prominently displayed KDE4 desktop was at the FreeBSD booth.
> Also of interest, the Debian guys never showed up, so some PC-BSD folks used
> their space to pass out CDs.

Haha, great to hear! Matt Olander from iXSystems (Parent company of
PC-BSD) was there, and I know they were going to be showing off the
latest PC-BSD 7 Alpha, which is running KDE 4.1 now.

Many thanks to the KDE on FreeBSD team for even making this possible!

If Matt can get some pictures online, I'll send along the link.

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software