[kde-freebsd] KDE/FreeBSD website updates

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 00:37:31 CEST 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008 21:30, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> I've updated the website (http://freebsd.kde.org) with a few things.

Way!

> 1. Added Martin (miwi) and Max (makc) to the list of current
> maintainers. They truly deserve credit for the immense amount of work
> they've done for KDE 4.

Kudos from this side of the fence as well.

> 2. Added a news item to let people know what's happening, and pointing
> them to the FreeBSD wiki page with testing instructions

Thanks. That was somewhere at the top of my list of things to sort out because
I clicked around on the k-f site for a bit and found no mention at all of
KDE4; I didn't go through the techbase pages though.

> One thing I was discussing with miwi was the need for improving the site
> content. First on the list will be something about HAL, but I'm open for
> other suggestions and even articles.

How's the FreeBSD buglist in bugs.k.o? Is that worth organizing a cleanup day
with the bugsquad for?