[kde-freebsd] some problem with kdelibs applications & bold fonts

Anton A. Vesnin antonvesnin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:48:10 CET 2007

Hello!
It is a problem with bold fonts in some kdelibs applications, sometimes
something appear near the letters, other QT (non-kde) apps like opera works
okay.
I don't know how to describe this problem better, see the scrennshot. This
isn't a permanent problem, after restarting problem application it works ok,
but after some time this problem appear again.

see screenshots:
good.png - normal view
problem.png - with problem

A hope you can help me to solve this problem.
Thank You.

--
With best regards ....
P.S. You can verify my public key on subkeys.pgp.net