[kde-freebsd] cvs commit: area51/Mk bsd.emacs.mk bsd.gcc.mk bsd.gnome.mk bsd.gnustep.mk bsd.gstreamer.mk bsd.java.mk bsd.kde.mk bsd.lua.mk bsd.php.mk bsd.port.mk bsd.port.subdir.mk bsd.python.mk bsd.ruby.mk bsd.sites.mk bsd.tcl.mk bsd.wx.mk

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 31 10:24:53 CET 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 10:06, Gavin Mu wrote:
>   Is there any change of this mail list? I often received many cvs
> logs recently. Is this a discuss mail list or cvs log one? in
> addition, where is this cvs repo?

It's a discussion list, but there have not been many posts to discuss things
recently. The CVS commits to the repository where lofi (mostly) works on the
ports before they get merged into the FreeBSD ports tree also end up here. I
do not know if that is a private repository. You might go through
http://freebsd.kde.org/ to see if there are any pointers.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot