[kde-freebsd] Update or Refresh your Website for 2007 - Please Read this Email

UK Web Design & Development UK_affordable_web_site_design at email.com
Thu Feb 1 19:16:05 CET 2007

Please only reply to the email links in the text below.

Make it the best New Year for YOUR web site

We are a very experienced UK team of web site designers, web site
programmers and search engine optimising experts who can make your business
performance really take off on the  Internet.

Over the last 7 years we have helped hundreds of businesses  and
organisations, both large and small, to develop a  successful Internet
presence. Why not let us help you?

Please email us at  web-site-designs--uk at lycos.com with a brief summary of
how you would like your web site to improve together with your contact
details and we'll send you an estimate. You will be  amazed at how
competitive our prices are for the quality of  our work.

Our work is always our best advert, so email us at
web-site-designs--uk at lycos.com if you want to see examples.

If don't want to receive email from us, we apologise for any
inconvenience caused and ask that you simply email
web-site-designs--uk at lycos.com  putting remove as the subject.

If you are sending from another email address, please
include the email address that you want removed.