[kde-freebsd] kmail crashes if no To but all in BCC ?

beni beni at brinckman.info
Sat Dec 29 13:19:56 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm using KMail 1.9.7 in kde 3.5.8 from within Kontakt. I wanted to send my
new years greatings out and wanted to put everybody in bcc instead of in To.
In Thunderbird you get then an "undisclosed recipient" as a sender.
Here kmail warns that there is nobody in To and just hangs when trying to send
the mail. The mail itself is not send at all. So I have to put at least one
person in To to get a mail out ?
Anybody else having this behaviour ?
--
Beni.