Frameworks 6.0.0 is out!

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Feb 28 10:30:27 GMT 2024

Frameworks 6.0.0 is out!  Congrats everyone.

At the meeting yesterday we decided to keep with the 1 monthly schedule.
I'll try to nudge people into creating a release team so it's not all
dependent on 1 person.

David Faure: we talked about having KF5 releases on a less frequent
release, maybe every 2 or 3 months.  Do you have an opinion here?

We spoke about making a bugfix release of 6.0 in two or three weeks time
which would mean making Git Frameworks/6.0 branches so bugfixes can go
there.  I've not done this yet but do let me know if I should.

Jonathan