plasma-framework

Jonathan Esk-Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Nov 7 11:22:10 GMT 2023

On Sun, Nov 05, 2023 at 12:59:28PM +0100, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> kactivities and kactivities-stats: please consider proper de-KF-ication now
>
> Hi,
>
> with plasma-framework, kactivities and kactivities entering the Plasma product
> bundle, I assume they also will adapt to Plasma versioning.

We've done the reversioning now (thanks to those who tidied up after
me yesterday).  We plan to rename plasma-framework to libplasma
although I'm not sure who has the energy to do it.  I suppose we'll
also remove the KF terms from the other ones too.

kwayland is the 4th one being moved, it has been re-versioned but not yet moved in invent.

Jonathan