libkexiv2, libkdcraw (Re: Collection of packaging notes)

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Nov 3 08:53:46 GMT 2023

On Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 12:57 PM Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El dimecres, 1 de novembre de 2023, a les 13:25:42 (CET), Friedrich W. H.
> Kossebau va escriure:
> > Am Mittwoch, 1. November 2023, 11:55:08 CET schrieb Christophe Marin:
> > > With various alpha coming out soon, here are the notes added to my
> > > packages
> > > when I started packaging snapshots and still present.
> >
> > Thanks for the report.
> >
> > Everyone:
> > Could we perhaps establish some wiki page where such things could be
> > tracked?
>

> I don't particularly think wiki pages are good for tracking issues, we
> have
> issue trackers for that ;)
>
> I've proposed elsewhere to re-use the release-service issue tracker, but
> honestly I've no idea if anyone can create issues here
>   https://invent.kde.org/teams/release-service/issues/-/issues/
> or only team members, if it's only team members, it's not a great place to
> put
> things i guess unless we add lots of folks to the team (which i'm not
> against
> but they may be).

I have now created
https://invent.kde.org/teams/release-service/qt6-mega-release to help keep
the issues here separate from the ones you've been using to track and
manage the Gear releases.

Issues can be created by anyone, but certain actions on those issues - such
as moving them around the board, labelling them, etc. do require membership
of the group at the reporter or developer level.
See https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html for more information
on this.

Cheers,
Ben