Preparation for KF6, temporary stop of scripty on trunk/l10n-kf5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 5 13:23:12 GMT 2023

Karl Ove Hufthammer ha scritto:
> Luigi Toscano skreiv 02.03.2023 14:24:
>> it seems that after a bunch of fixes, the master branch of scripty was able to
>> deal with both trunk/l10n-kf5 and trunk/l10n-kf6. As announced, now
>> trunk/l10n-kf6 tracks the master branch of Frameworks and the master branch of
>> Plasma (most of the modules shipped with 5.26, the ones that have switched to
>> Qt6).
>> Everything now looks fine to me but please take a look should anything looks
>> odd.
>
> Why is kdelibs4support (with its > 3000 messages) included in the l10n-kf6
> branch?
>
> (And shouldn’t we have gotten rid of it a long time ago, when porting all the
> applications to Frameworks 5?)

Good question: it seems it got a kf5 branch, but the master branch is still
around. But its i18n settings under sysadmin/repo-metadata are using the
default Frameworks value, so it looks like it's master branch should be
tracked by trunk_kf6.

The question then (cc-ing kde-frameworks-devel) is: should we fix the metadata
for the porting aids? Should we clean the master branch for those?

Ciao
--
Luigi