KF6 weekly meeting

Ahmad Samir a.samirh78 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 10:12:19 BST 2021

Hello :)

Just like last Saturday, meeting usually starts at 13 UTC (that's 15:00 CEST), the usual room on
KDE's BigBlueButton: https://meet.kde.org/b/ada-mi8-aem

See: https://community.kde.org/Frameworks#Meetings for more details

We typically spend about an hour trying to bring the number tasks of the ever growing KF6 board,
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/310/, down; by discussing any stuck/needs-input tasks
(which sometimes results in more tasks being created, so, sometimes the number goes up instead of
down... at least it's not stuck any more, right?).

(I would like to take this chance to thank Luigi, who somehow can keep track of all the tasks being
discussed and posts the meeting notes on this ML every week o/).

Have a good day.

--
Ahmad Samir