dark theme on windows in KF 5.83

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Thu Jun 17 09:18:46 BST 2021

Hi,

with the last nighly build for LabPlot we observed a big regression on
Windows. Attached are two files. The first one is based on KF 5.82, the second
one on 5.83. In both cases the default color scheme is used in LabPlot which
is Window's dark theme as can be seen in the Explorer that I put besides
LabPlot.

It looks like in 5.83 we're trying to really be "dark" if this windows theme
is active but this is only partially successful. Is somebody aware of any
changes in 5.83 that can explain this behavior? Any other applications
observing this behavior on windows after the switch to 5.83?

Regards,
Alexander