Deprecation wrappers for pre-KF6 time (was: Re: KF6 meeting notes 2021-06-05)

Alexander Lohnau alexander.lohnau at gmx.de
Sat Jun 5 21:39:15 BST 2021

Or could we use the BUILD_DEPRECATED_SINCE variant in this case? Like we
already have to do with virtual methods.

This way one would still be able to test it when compiling the framework
without deprecations. Existing API users will still be informed about the
deprecations by the compiler warnings.

Regards
Alex