Looking for trainer for Akademy 2020

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sun May 31 18:06:00 BST 2020

Hello frameworks developers,
During a recent poll for Akademy 2020 trainings, one of the popular topics
voted on was "Using KDE Frameworks".
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to conduct a training about the
KDE frameworks. I'm fully aware that the topic is very broad, but I think it
could be up to the trainer to pinpoint what exactly would be an interesting
topic to have a session on.
As a reminder, since Akademy is online only this time, the trainer would need
to be ready to stream the training session.
I will be able to help with equipment, software setup etc, so don't worry :)
If you're interested, feel free to contact me directly, or continue the
discussion here.

- Adam