D29397: KPreviewJob : Support for DeviceRatioPixel

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 25 16:27:06 BST 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  In D29397#673830 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29397#673830>, @ngraham wrote:

  > The approach makes sense then. I agree that making high DPI a part of the FDO spec would be nice, but IMO that shouldn't block this. The approach currently taken is logical and it could be submitted as an extension to the spec later.

  It might be seen logical to us from our current POV, but better to do as desktop developer generations have done before and try to get others on board from the start, once there is a first plan. Would we want others do just extend specs on their own and start to write stuff without namespacing onto common data grounds? I suspect: no :) So we better behave as well as we would like others to do.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO