D29050: KRunner fix prepare/teardown signals

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 20 17:56:08 BST 2020

meven accepted this revision.
meven added a comment.

  It is hard to understand why it was wrongly placed here, that makes this hard to review and approve.
  But you are getting familiar with KRunner internals, so since it does seem benign and you tested it, I think we can merge this.

  Please wait a little, to see if others have something to say, before landing.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner

BRANCH
  krunner_signal_bugfix (branched from master)