D17816: Support for xattrs on kio copy/move

Gleb Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 15 17:06:09 BST 2020

arrowd updated this revision to Diff 82960.
arrowd added a comment.

  I decided to help with this a bit.

  - Fix detection of <sys/extattr.h> header. It requires <sys/types.h> to be included too.
  - Implement test helpers for BSD (extattr).

  At the moment, some tests fail for me, because xattrs don't seem to be copied. I'll look into that later.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17816?vs=80336&id=82960

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D17816

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/jobtest.cpp
  autotests/jobtest.h
  src/ioslaves/file/ConfigureChecks.cmake
  src/ioslaves/file/config-kioslave-file.h.cmake
  src/ioslaves/file/file.h
  src/ioslaves/file/file_unix.cpp