D27338: Provide an initial implementation for input-method-unstable-v1

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 30 16:53:38 BST 2020

zzag added a comment.

  In D27338#638128 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27338#638128>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > We can't just make up policy changes ad-hoc on a review request to make it different to every other class in KWayland.

  Heh, if we really don't want to deviate from the rest of KWayland, then we have to use kwaylandscanner. Not having nested private classes would be the least thing that makes InputMethodInterface, InputMethodContextInterface, InputPanelInterface, and InputPanelSurfaceInterface different from any other class in KWayland; but I see your point. Anyway, we can live with nested private classes as long as people don't forget to mark them Q_DECL_HIDDEN. Should we maybe also start a discussion in kde-frameworks-devel on this matter?

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland