D28406: "Fix sonnet autodetect test failure"

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 29 15:41:37 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  I'm no expert in this stuff, but here's my feedback

  1. on my own system (!= CI), all three tests were failing before, due to finding en_AU-variant_1, en_AU-variant_1 and "".
  2. now the test passes locally, but because all tests are skipped

  SKIP   : SonnetAutoDetectTest::autodetect(English) en_US-large not available
  SKIP   : SonnetAutoDetectTest::autodetect(German) de_DE_frami not available
  SKIP   : SonnetAutoDetectTest::autodetect(Malayam) ml_IN not available
  What's en_US-large? Can we at least check that we get en_US-*?

  Thanks.

INLINE COMMENTS

> test_autodetect.cpp:51
> +
> +    speller.setDefaultClient(QStringLiteral("Hunspell"));
> +    speller.setAttribute(Speller::AutoDetectLanguage, true);

This will have an effect on *other* instances of the Speller class?

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet