D28271: [KFontChooser] More code cleanup

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 25 08:57:26 GMT 2020

ahmadsamir created this revision.
ahmadsamir added reviewers: Frameworks, dfaure, cfeck, apol, bport.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
ahmadsamir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - Simplfy the layout by removing the splitter, the goal was to allow resizing the font preview text edit, which seems like an unused feature (I didn't even know that was a splitter until I read the code)
  - Remove redundant tooltips and whatisthis, IMHO it's self-explanatory
  - Move most code out of ctor to an init() method, less d-pointer redirection (and slightly more q pointer redirection)
  - Change the maximum font size from 999 to 512, which is what QFontDialog uses, personally I think neither value is realistic, but I am keeping an open mind (8K monitors?)

TEST PLAN
  kfontchooerdialogtest still works

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons