D28144: Make animation durations consistent with Kirigami values

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 24 14:39:51 GMT 2020

ngraham reopened this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I reverted this for now in e2a13e9ac79a8d8d8a7dfd0916f6826760b73165 because if we land it now before the companion Plasma patches are in, rolling release users will suffer from slow animations for a month. I will re-land it after Frameworks 5.69 is tagged so that it gets released with Frameworks 5.70, the version that Plasma 5.19 will depend on.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)