D28201: Add KIO::CommandLauncherJob to replace KRun::runCommand

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 22 23:02:24 GMT 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  (technically, connecting to &KJob::result is missing in the dolphin port, but unlike ProcessLauncherJob, CommandLauncherJob is very unlikely to fail. QProcess will only fail to start if we're out of resources for forking or if `sh` can't be executed... we don't detect bad shell commands, that happens after QProcess::start(). I wonder if it's worth connecting to the result signal of a CommandLauncherJob....)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO