D28122: Copy KFontDialog from KDELibs4Support to KWidgetAddons, now KFontChooserDialog

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 22 20:45:38 GMT 2020

ahmadsamir marked 3 inline comments as done.
ahmadsamir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in kfontchooserdialog.h:81
> Do @param need to be in order of the arguments? (I'm not sure)

They should be, it's more logical.

> dfaure wrote in kfontchooserdialog.h:89
> Good call. I can't think of any use case for this.
>
> Maybe choosing an emoji font? But then how to know which of the installed fonts qualify... Yeah let's wait until there's actually a use case, if ever.

emoji fonts... that would need a whole rewrite in a lot of places, starting at QFontDatabase, so we'd have isSmoothlyScalable and isEmojiScalable, and maybe isEmojiMonospace, just kidding.

(what's wrong with ":D" ":)" ";)" ":(" "\o/"? all fonts support them, and they look cool :D).

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  l-kfontdlg (branched from master)