D28188: breeze-icons autotests: skip symlinks in the builddir

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 17:03:32 GMT 2020

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: sitter, bshah, lbeltrame.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It's ok for symlinks in the builddir to be broken.
  We can't (easily) detect that they actually point to something that will
  exist after make install.

  With a typical kdesrc-build setup the test passed because it ignored the
  builddir (which is outside the srcdir) completely.

  In CI however the builddir is a subdir, so the recursive directory
  traversal in the unittest ends up there...

TEST PLAN
  bin/symlink works again. I created a broken symlink in the srcdir, it detected it.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  master