D28169: [krununittest] Skip the test if ktelnetservice5{, .desktop} isn't found

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 12:31:37 GMT 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  In D28169#631841 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28169#631841>, @ahmadsamir wrote:

  > In D28169#631809 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28169#631809>, @dfaure wrote:
  >
  > > Ah, we had tried already to make it work uninstalled.
  > >
  > > The actual way to do that would be to copy that desktop file into a local ApplicationsLocation. I'll do that, I just did something similar in KParts.
  >

  > That ApplicationsLocation will be on the CI system?

  Yes, in ~/.qttest/share/applications
  See https://commits.kde.org/kio/b60aae15eaf97bc921fb7ad3a2068448f303055f
  But it still fails, I'm trying to debug why.

  Can't reproduce it locally even after uninstaling kio and all ktelnetservice*.desktop from /usr, so the problem is something else...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO