D27883: Register spawned applications as an independent cgroups

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 10:59:20 GMT 2020

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> kprocessrunner.cpp:292
> +
> +    QDBusMessage message = QDBusMessage::createMethodCall(QStringLiteral("org.freedesktop.systemd1"),
> +                                   QStringLiteral("/org/freedesktop/systemd1"),

The code in this method should be in some #ifdef UNIX and not MAC, right?
Pretty pointless to make this DBus call on Windows ;)

> kprocessrunner.cpp:301
> +
> +    QList<uint> pidList = {static_cast<quint32>(m_process->pid())};
> +

(this is what made me think about Windows, where pid is a 64bit value).

> kprocessrunner.cpp:308
> +    message.setArguments({name, mode, QVariant::fromValue(properties), QVariant::fromValue(aux)});
> +    QDBusPendingCall reply = QDBusConnection::sessionBus().asyncCall(message);
> +}

And then? if we don't care about the async reply, maybe you should remove the left part of the equal sign?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO