D17816: Support for xattrs on kio copy/move

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 09:51:29 GMT 2020

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> cochise wrote in jobtest.cpp:118
> The check is to build infrastructure for anyone with access to the platforms that want to add their test.
> Not sure if this would ever happens, but it's here.

OK. But then please use my qWarning suggestion, it matches reality better, and will be less confusing for people testing this on other platforms.

> file_unix.cpp:171
> +    size_t keyLen;
> +    QByteArray key(0, Qt::Uninitialized);
> +    QByteArray value(0, Qt::Uninitialized);

What's the difference with `QByteArray key;` ?

> file_unix.cpp:183
> +        key.clear();
> +        key.resize(keyLen);
> +        key = keylist.mid(offset, keyLen);

What's the purpose of these two lines modifying `key`, given that the next line assigns to `key` anyway?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO