D27617: [breeze-icons] Add telegram-desktop tray icons

Ilya Bizyaev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 10:07:17 GMT 2020

IlyaBizyaev added a comment.

  This breaks for people using Breeze for apps and Breeze Dark for Plasma:
  F8180783: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8180783>

  > pass environemnt variable TDESKTOP_DISABLE_TRAY_COUNTER=1 to telegram-desktop also make it follows KDE color scheme

  This is not a solution; we need to make sure things work by default and not in terminal-hackish way. So for a novice user with default Kubuntu settings and an official Telegram build, "the icon is broken in KDE" now.
  Tbh I'd rather we didn't interfere with 3rd-party apps at all.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons