D28033: Create ExpandableListItem

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 15 23:44:48 GMT 2020

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in ExpandableListItem.qml:2
> It shouldn't be in PC3. It's new API from qqc2.A

Where should it live? PC2? Kirigami?

> davidedmundson wrote in ExpandableListItem.qml:23
> Unused?

Not unused, it's needed for `Highlight`, which has no PC3 version.

> davidedmundson wrote in ExpandableListItem.qml:179
> Shouldn't it run the default action?

It already does by virtue of having `defaultActionButtonAction` being an alias to `defaultActionButton.action`; this just adds an additional behavior on top of that. I'll add a comment to make this clearer

> davidedmundson wrote in ExpandableListItem.qml:230
> Seems random

Not random; this is the easing curve we agreed to and is now in the HIG: https://hig.kde.org/style/animations.html#guidelines

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)