D27999: [DesktopExecParser] Open {ssh, telnet, rlogin}:// urls with ktelnetservice

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 13 07:05:12 GMT 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  Thanks, looks better. One possible problem left: if KIO has never been installed, I guess QStandardPaths::findExecutable(QStringLiteral("ktelnetservice5")) won't find it in builddir/bin.

  You could push and see what CI says, or you could test locally what happens when running this test method with PATH=/does/not/exist.
  It seems to me that desktopexecparser.cpp won't find it then, which should probably be fixed with a fallback to "if it exists in QCoreApplication::applicationDirPath(), use that" -- and then the unittest can do the same.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO