D25315: KDirModel: implement showing a root node for the requested URL

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 11 22:27:42 GMT 2020

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ahmadsamir wrote in kdirmodeltest_gui.cpp:92
> I did test the /usr/share/fonts path :); it's just that starting at "/" looked "normal", whereas starting at a specific dir conveyed the goal of this change better, to me anyway.

It doesn't look "normal" : without the ShowRoot feature, you wouldn't see the "/" root node.
So I would say the test program is valid, no matter what the starting directory is.

(I was wrong about passing a path as argument, this goes into the code path that does NOT set ShowRoot)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO