D9734: [KFileItemActions] Allow specifying the number of selected files required for an action

Juan Simon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 5 12:15:52 GMT 2020

juansimon reopened this revision.
juansimon added a comment.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.

    Operating System: Arch Linux
    KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.2
    KDE Frameworks Version: 5.67.0
    Qt Version: 5.14.1

  Besides the lack of documentation regarding this and other relevant options for the creation of, for example, services for Dolphin.
  The `X-KDE-RequiredNumberOfUrls` option allows me to set an exact number of occurrences but not a minimum and a maximum or just a minimum, as pointed out by @michaelh.
  For example, I want to create an option to move n files to a new sub-folder, but I only want this option to appear if the minimum number of files selected is 2.
  Another example, I want to create an option to compress several image files and create a comic book. I want at least 4 images selected for this option to appear.
  These 2 examples I have given are real cases that I have recently encountered when switching to KDE.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO