D27557: Auto-generate 24px monochrome icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 5 04:15:02 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry, I was busy at a hackathon this weekend and am only just now catching up on KDE stuff. Thanks for the hotfix.

  To echo what Noah said, we'll be more careful in the future. This script probably needs to be rewritten in Python and the loop moved into CMake, as @sitter suggested--or do you think it would be possible to do the whole thing in CMake? It looks like there are facilities to copy files and create symlinks. But to be honest, I find CMake to be pretty frustrating and unfriendly to work with. :(

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons