D27544: Fix update scenarios with no explicit downloadlink selected

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 4 22:47:33 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  As an aside, I'm somewhat dissatisfied with the current UX when there are multiple files. :( I converted a friend of mine to Plasma the other day and he was very confused by the multiple items available when he was downloading new stuff using the new GHNS window. I know that some of this is the fault of content uploaders, but if so, there has to be a way to guide them to upload only one file, or to mark a specific file as the real/primary one, and to label everything properly etc.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff