Add loop device interface to Solid framework

Kwon-Young Choi kwon-young.choi at hotmail.fr
Mon Jun 15 19:19:54 BST 2020

Hi,

Well, I don't know if it possible to make an optional action such as a
delete method which would work only if the device is a loop device
backed by a file.

In my opinion, it would be better to check if the device is a loop
device, if it is you can convert it to the Loop type and can call
methods like `delete` and access properties like `backingFile`.

However, I still have no idea where to put the create loop device method
since there is no concept of a device manager in solid which can modify
the global state of the system.

Best regards,
Kwon-Young Choi