Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Thu Jul 9 09:03:39 BST 2020

On 2020-07-08 00:07, David Faure wrote:
> On mardi 7 juillet 2020 17:58:26 CEST Christoph Cullmann wrote:
>> On 2020-07-07 12:16, David Faure wrote:
>> > Yep :(
>> >
>> > You'll tell Simon and/or QTBUG-*?
>>
>> I will take a look if I can find some existing bug or open a new.
>>
>> Simon left Qt, or?
>
> Yes but I think that was already the case when he fixed the last one
> :-)

I did so some research.

Might this be fixed by

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtdeclarative.git/commit/src/qml?h=5.15&id=082247604219316035484cfdc83662936df2edb5

or

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtdeclarative.git/commit/src/qml?h=5.15&id=082247604219316035484cfdc83662936df2edb5

At least the backtraces in the referenced bugs look similar.

That isn't in 5.15?

Is there a chance to have the CI use some Qt with these backported?
(or is it already and it is a different issue?)

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...