D27035: [KMessageWidget] Draw it with QPainter instead of using stylesheet

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 30 16:19:03 GMT 2020

dhaumann added a comment.

  Does that also work in Kate for floating messages like when the search wraps? What I want to know is whether the corners behind the green frame are transparent in this case, or whether the corners are painted solid. If I remember correctly, these kind of bugs were the reason to use Qt StyleSheets. And it must work with all styles.

  Please do NOT yet commit, especially since we'd only have two days of testing period: Saturday, 1st of February is the next frameworks tag.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  no-css (branched from master)