D27038: [KMessageWidget] Allow the style to change our palette

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 30 15:40:59 GMT 2020

davidre created this revision.
davidre added a reviewer: Frameworks.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidre requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  After we set our palette give the current QStyle a chance to give us a better
  palette that maybe fits better because we can only use hardcoded colors. To
  avoid infinite recursion when the style calls setPalette on the widget we don't
  react to palette change events anymore but when the application palette is
  changed.

TEST PLAN
  N/A

REPOSITORY