D26890: QXmlInputSource is deprecated in qt5.15. Port it to QXmlStreamReader

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 24 14:33:23 GMT 2020

apol added a comment.

  Looks good otherwise, this code is pretty well tested too, so I quite trust we aren't breaking it horribly.

  Trying to compile the rest of KDE Software against this patch would also be useful.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kconfigloader.cpp:127
>              } else if (name == QLatin1String("key")) {
> -                m_key = attrs.value(i).trimmed();
> +                m_key = attrs.at(i).value().toString().trimmed();
>              }

You can trim before toString, this way we save some string allocations.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig