D26758: Fix the size and pixel alignment of checkboxes and radiobuttons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 23 05:44:38 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D26758#599231 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26758#599231>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Please be sure to run the relevant tests in
  >
  > tests/components/
  >
  > with qmlscene
  >
  > It'll find more than running random applets

  Unfortunately, those have visual glitches, even for widgets that are normally perfectly fine.
  `qmlscene button.qml` (untouched by this patch): The position of the left side is off by half a pixel.
  F7918757: Screenshot_20200123_002724.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7918757>
  `qmlscene checkbox.qml` (patch vs git master): these unchecked checkboxes are normally perfectly fine, but are somehow very wrong. I'm not sure what's going there.
  F7918911: Screenshot_20200123_003405.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7918911>

  I can't figure out what might be wrong with the tests just by looking at the source code of the QML files.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)