D26202: Refactor KConfigXT

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 22 10:53:16 GMT 2020

tcanabrava marked 26 inline comments as done.
tcanabrava added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ervin wrote in KConfigCodeGeneratorBase.cpp:80
> This is an odd indentation logic, is it to stay close to the original? (which I'd actually support, just trying to understand where that's coming from).

it's to stay close to the original. originally all the indentation was done manually, but first 4 spaces and later 2 spaces. This code is bogus and I would like to get rid of it spporting only one indentation style. I'm adding a TODO: for that here.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH
  rework_kconfig_compiler