D26691: Optimize code when dropping files into the desktop

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 16 16:28:22 GMT 2020

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  m_dropActions is conceptually linked to the menu we are showing
  It shouldn't a direct member variable of ContainmentInterface

  If we're following the existing pattern of this menu, it should be:
   QHash<KJob *, QList<QAction> *> m_dropJobs;

  Otherwise you have no overlap protection on something that's async

  I also am very confident if you either subclassed DropJob or used lamba's we can get rid of all of these hashes and make this code 10 billion times more readable.
  (we have some crashers here, so it would be well worth it)

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)