D26405: Add mime type for backtraces saved from DrKonqi

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 22:01:52 GMT 2020

mpyne accepted this revision.
mpyne added a comment.

  Thanks Harald. Patch looks good and I've checked that the file name pattern is what Dr. Konqi uses by default. One question though, @broulik you mentioned there's also text/x-apport, should that be changed here too or is this changeset just for *.kcrash.txt? If the apport mention is for something else then I'd say to go ahead and commit.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons