Fwd: KDE CI: Administration » Dependency Build Frameworks kf5-qt5 SUSEQt5.12 - Build # 66 - Still Failing!

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jan 9 20:39:17 GMT 2020

Am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020, 21:10:23 CET schrieb Ben Cooksley:
> Hi all,
>
> Please see the below Dependency Build failure, which happens on both our Qt
> 5.12 and Qt 5.13 images.
> It appears that for reasons unknown, the QCH generation for KDeclarative
> fails in our newly rebuilt images (it also seems that CMake doesn't pick
> this up, as it fails at install rather than build time, but that is a
> separate issue I suspect)
>
> Any ideas?

It's due to a bug in doxygen: https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/issues/7248

Sadly the broken version of doxygen now arrived in opensuse TW, and thus on
CI.

Master branch of doxygen has a fix merged recently: https://github.com/
doxygen/doxygen/pull/7250

Going to poke openSUSE devs to include the fix next, like other distros might
have done already (all those packaging QCH for KF themselves already, which
sadly openSUSE devs so far have not got to... I need to poke harder :) ).

Proposal would be to unset BUILD_QCH with kdeclarative for now temporarily,
building own doxygen package might be more work.

Cheers
Friedrich